Thursday, October 1, 2009

A Letter S Worksheet


A Letter S Worksheet, originally uploaded by hsailormoon.

I have to say, I was pretty jealous of my Kindergarten classes worksheet they had today.  

It made me really want to have my sock knitting with me and just start knitting right there and then.

However, it was adorable to see the colors that the children used for their socks. One boy wanted to just leave his sock white... And I have to say, that hurt my heart just a bit lol.

I get to go back and work with them tomorrow after lunch. So I am excited about watching them in their routines after lunch. :)

I am really enjoying these classroom observations. I adore my Second graders and love learning of the Kindergarteners. Plus, I am doing much better in learning their names, so I am extra proud of that.

Now time to write out my notes for my Edu 520 class... Never a fan of cramming things in till the last minute. I cannot wait for this weekend already. *sigh*

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments: