Saturday, May 24, 2008

edumacation hurray

I got them...

Took forever~... I've been checking at least twice each day for the past week.

Kinda what I expected... but a bit different. Better, if not bad, I dunno.

So~ Let me think... what classes got what.

Oh it's just easier to copy and paste:

My Grade Report > Spring 2008 > Undergraduate > Channel Islands
Course Class Name Official Grade
COMP  101 COMPUTER LITERACY B-
ENGL  315 INTRO TO LANGUAGE, STRUCTURE A
HIST  369 CALIFORNIA HISTORY AND CULTURE A-
MATH  308 MODERN MATH FOR ELEM TCHRS B

Wow that is big text. What is great that the grades were not exactly what I had thought I would earn (granted it is about the same as I thought... I was thinking 3 A's and a C.... but 2 A's and 2 B's are equal to each other). This semester did not lower my cumulative gpa too much~! :D It was a 3.588 last semester... now it is a 3.508... which is fine! :D So I am not needing to stress about Gama Beta Phi~

I saw Indiana Jones with my parents and Jimmy (who also got awesome grades! xD) last night. Whatever people say about it. I Liked It! :P It is more of just a play with the story of the awesome Indiana Jones series. So I had fun. We all got icecream~ went to micheals! xD I bought this thing~



It's a yarn holder/case/sock knitting! :D I love it~ (I added the pin of course, from ravelry) It is so awesome!


*hint hint, that's a new sock I started today.... meaning I finished one. amazing isn't. ;p It is one of the yarns that Jimmy bought me! :D*

However, the pattern that the Yarn Traveler is sitting on is a shawl for my mom~ She's been wanting one~ :D This is what it looks like thus far.


Oh and I bought this book today! :D


Me addicted?! Oh you're so funny~ ;p I am just a 'fan' of knitting lol.

That's it~

No comments: