Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Swap Q&A :D

Swap Q & A for Summer of Yarn Love Swap

Here's the list of questions for the swap! Have fun! Please post this to your blog and make sure your pal and I can easily find it!

1. Do you knit or crochet? I knit! :D But I can do some simple crochet once and awhile.
How long have you been at your craft? For awhile, it's been on and off since high school, but I learned when I was 12. :D

2. Do you spin? What type of spinning? No, none at all. I know my addictions~ and I cannot grasp the idea of making my own yarn right now.

3. What are your favorite yarns/fibers?Favorite, oh gosh!I am a big fan of tofutsies yarn from STWC right now. But I like Wool yarn too, like Knit picks Palette. Malabrigo yum~ <3 but am ok with some soft acrylic like Caron Simply Soft. Soft nice smooth yarn~ :D <3333333 Sock yarn! Oh my gosh! ^^* There is so much I want to buy online too lol.
What are your least favorite yarns/fibers? Oh gosh! One comes to mind instantly! Lion Brand Homespun! I don't like coarse yarns really, not a fan of anything larger then worsted weight.

4. What are your favorite colors? Deep Reds, Deep Pinks, Purples, Blues, Greens, Deep Teals. :D
What are your least favorite colors? Orange, Brown, Tan, Yellow.

5. Are there any yarns/brands that you are dying to work with but never have? Socks that Rock, Cherry Tree Hill, Lisa Souza yarn, Fleece Artist, All Things Heather, Wolemiser, etc. :D

6. What is/are your favorite types of projects to knit/crochet? Oh gosh, Socks are big right now~ I love how compact they are to do and how great they come out. I want to do jackets and stuff, but those take lots of time, and am working on one at a time. I think Socks and scarves are my two options. I do like my fingerless gloves though too.

7. What are you currently working on? A shawl for my mother, socks for me and anyone else I can make them for, still working out the kinks. Anything you plan to work on this summer? Anything and everything! I love having the summer off!

8. What is your favorite FO? (Post a pic if you would like.)I love my tofutsies yarn sock that I am finishing (not too many photos online yet) and I loveeeee my fingerless gloves out of malabrigo (the color is fantastic! xD) The photos are on my ravelry account~ :D

9. What is your oldest UFO? Oh gosh some old scarves that I made in highschool, one was a variegated blue, purple, pink scarf ah I loved it, now it's eh lol.

10. Are there any techniques that you want to learn? Umm, I don't know. I want to keep up my sock knitting skills, I have yet to really enjoy trying a lace pattern. I think perfecting my sock knitting skills would be great right now.

11. Are you on Ravlery? YES! :D What's your ID? HSailorMoon

12. Are you a sock knitter? HECK YES~ :D What are your foot measurements? I have a wide US 11 women foot~ Other measurements that are needed, I have no clue, just give me the sock yarn! xD I want to make my own socks~ xD

13. Do you collect anything? Cute stuff!! xD Small fuzzy stuffed animals is great~ anything small and cute! ^^* I am a girly girl~ lol

14. Do you have a yarn winder and/or swift? Nope, I do not have either of those. I like to hand wind my hanks of yarn into a skein~

15. Do you love sweets? ADORE THEM~ What are your favorites? Twizzlers!!! Pull in Peel is the greatest, Skittles, Mike & Ikes, cookies, peanut butter with chocolate (not too big on just chocolate), and um carmel stuff too! ^^* I <3 me some sugar! hehe

16. What are your favorite scents? Lavander, Sweet Pea, Rose, Most pink stuff heh.

17. Where do you keep your needles/hooks? In a big plastic bin~ it works for me.

18. Do you have a wishlist (Amazon, Etsy, etc?) On the Loopy Ewe I have a list, the rest is on my book marks, but a gooood chunk is on the Loopy Ewe! ^^*

19. Having a birthday this summer? I just had a birthday on May 17th. Oh it was good, I turned 21, it was a nice birthday~

20. Are you allergic to anything??? Please let your pal know! Nope! ^^* I am allergic to Lion Brand home spun ucky yarn~ hehe, it makes my hands wayyyy to dry, uck.

No comments: