Saturday, December 27, 2008

What I did today


IMG_8301, originally uploaded by hsailormoon.

I drove around town all morning long! ;D

With my parents of course, which caused some yelling from both of us (nothing bad lol we are just a loud family).

But I drove for us to get breakfast (at the super fancy mcdonalds) lol, to vons (same parking lot), then to target (which isn't that far, but I took the scenic route by my old high school) and then the scenic route back home. :D

Nothing bad happened, no close calls. My parents pin-pointed on things I need to look at and focus on as a whole that will come with experience and more practice. :D

So I took this photo when I was in the car waiting for my parents while they were in vons! xD I am so happy, its ridiculous. I just loved the idea of, oh I'll wait in my car. lol

I also reorganized my entire closet! ;D Which is nice. I have a shelf in there now.... and was able to put my basket of yarn in it... so hopefully I will have less digging of Socks trying to get a skein here and there.

Back to knitting my mom's shawl. I am about 55% done with it. I will post a photo of it when it is done. :)

No comments: