Sunday, December 14, 2008

Yarn Cake Love!


cakelove, originally uploaded by hsailormoon.

Finally Proof of my ball winder! xD I LOVE IT~

This is Knit Picks Pallette yarn, in Marine Heather. (nice name in my opinion ;p)

This is going to be my mother's sock. She is 'always' cold... so her feet will totally love some wool socks mostly around the house.

Plus I usually cast on with dpns to join the sock.. and then switch to magic loop. I <3 the harmony dpns they are soooo nice, plus they are sooo pretty! ;D

Time to continue on Andrew's scarf... I need to get this scarf down this week! So I am going to listen to some audio books (Pride and Prejudice) and zone out in some lovely knitting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Yarn cakes are the best. I just got a winder a little while ago too. Yum!

Jocelyn said...

Yay indeed! I recently got a ball winder myself and it's probably the best $35 I have ever spent in a very long time, not considering the sizeable yarn stash of course.