Thursday, November 27, 2008

Crocheting Turky Day


Crocheting Turky Day, originally uploaded by hsailormoon.

I can crochet too!! ;D

I went to Jimmy's Aunts House today for Thanksgiving. :D It was a great evening.

I spent the morning with my family at home just chilling.

My parents got new cell phones last night (with my help of course, Samsung M220 for each of them) and my parents LOVE their cell phones... so they are now excited to use the more, because mainly they are able to understand how to use them easier.
So my mom found her 'headset/earpiece' that can work with her phone (2.5mm) and asked if I can 'whip her up' a case for it, for her car so she could find it and use it easier while driving.

So I instantly thought, oo I can knit it... no better yet crocheting gives me more chance to customize it easier and quicker. :D Plus I had bought the "Taught myself to crochet kit" at Micheals, so I had a new set of crochet hooks to use. ;D

I am done with the pouch part, now I just need to do the flap.

My mom and I are going to Lane Bryant tomorrow afternoon and we are going to pick up Jimmy, because he wants to check out the mall just for fun. xD

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.

No comments: