Thursday, October 16, 2008

DN2


I can spell Canada. I tried to go back and change that, but after 3 times of having the html be wrong and it deleting half of my post, I gave up and left it as it was.

- - -
I did however have another great evening. I saw Death Note II tonight with Jimmy. :D It was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed the movies (the first Death Note, and L Saves the World side story). I like how well they clicked with each other... very well done. :D

I wish there were more hours in the day... there is so much stuff I wanttttt to do... but am always so tired at the end of the day, where sleep wins. ;P

Knitting is going well... working on the baby blanket for Amber. I am half way through the 4th skein and have the last one (the 5th) to finish using and I am done! :D I know that the blanket is huge for the baby (he is less then a year old)... but hopefully they will all like it enough for him to keep as he gets older and what not. xD I hope. Regardless I have had so much fun knitting it and really am pleased with the end result.
- - -

Tomorrow I have the Credential meeting at CSUCI and then meeting with a classmate at Coffee Bean to meet up for working on our presentation two weeks from Monday. Fun stuff.

Time for sleep~ ;D Now if I could only find Duo.

No comments: