Saturday, October 4, 2008

Harmony Love yet again


harmony love, originally uploaded by hsailormoon.

Another photo shoot with my sock knitting.

Today it was a nice cold day with some drizzle. So I stayed home and crashed a lot (ie naps) and then sat at my chair listening to knitting podcasts. In particular the Knit Picks pod cast. Kind of dull in listening, but it is good enough to keep me occupied while knitting. Also I don't feel 'alone' when I am listening to someone else talk. I got up to episode #6... they are already up to episode #65! Crazy. I guess I have some catching up to do.

I really like the pallette yarn. I took a nap today and my feet were cold and I wished I had put on my red socks that I had previously made with this yarn. But I was too tired to get up and slip them on. Heh.

Also the color is sooo pretty~ :D I love the deep blue, but then it has hints of a green which is just perfect.

I finished the leg, heel flap and turn, and am now working on the decreases for the foot. :) I always get excited for the heel flap and decrease parts~ I always have to do it in one sitting.

Back to some homework and sock knitting breaks. :)

Also my teeth look great. I will post a photo later. I have it on my flickr account, but will post it later. The retainer-o-fun is still taking some time to get use to. xD

No comments: