Saturday, February 7, 2009

camera sock


camera sock, originally uploaded by hsailormoon.

KNITTING HAS BEEN DONE!

I needed something with instant gratification~ Plus I wanted to knit with sock yarn~ ;D

So I made a camera sock for Jimmy's camera. (This is my brother's camera, but Jimmy and him have the same camera, except Jimmy's is silver and Alex's is blue).

So this yarn is left over Knit Picks Kettle Dyed Jay Essentials yarn. I used this yarn for Jimmy's socks, so it worked out in making him a camera sock too! ;D

Very simple project, very cute result. I hope he will like it.

Pattern:
http://notanartist.blogspot.com/2007/02/canon-camera-sock.html
- - -

I am pretty positive I passed my CBEST, which is good news.

I finally have the correct size in those red shoes I got from Jimmy. ^^; 11's normal width.

It's been raining on and off and in waves etc. I have tons of photos along the PCH on the way back from my testing, beautiful view! <3 the coast!

Saw Coraline in 3D, and I liked the movie. There were parts that creeped me out... but that is why I had Jimmy there (and his arm to squeeze).

Time to go to bed now... I do not know what is up tomorrow.

Oh Alex got a new car (1999 Oldsmobile Intrigue in a beautiful deep red, *jealous*!) which means that the Volvo is MINE! xD

Gnight

No comments: