Saturday, February 28, 2009

Socks


IMG_9300, originally uploaded by hsailormoon.

Socks... the kitten...

Eater of sock yarn.
- - -

She went after a specific skein of sock yarn 3 times yesterday and grabbed it in her mouth and ran out of my room with it. An entire skein! ... I finally took the skein and put it on a shelf... and she was puzzled as to where that sock yarn was, when she was in the box looking for it.

I swear... this kitten... none of the other cats had an interest with my yarn as is, unless I made them a toy. Here, Socks loves it. I guess her name suited her after all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds - and even looks a bit - like our cat Bogus. She absolutely loves yarn; playing with it and laying on the finished project. Mom had to move her basket of stash one day because she found Bogus laying in it purring.