Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Toe-Up!?! Oh my!


tofutcute, originally uploaded by hsailormoon.

I AM GOING TO DO IT!

I AM GOING TO LEARN HOW TO DO SOCKS TOE UP!

THIS YARN SHALL BE MY FIRST TOE UP PROJECT!

Oh how exciting~
- - -

Actually I am excited. I have been wanting to do a pair of socks toe up, foreevvveerrrrrrr. Now I have finished enough projects that I think I can have some time to start it.

I've had this yarn since oh, last fall... I bought the same type of colorway in a gray-blue/white for my dad's socks. (check my ravelry for photos) With this type of colorway, it will just be a mesh of pink and white stitches, so if there are any mistakes (god forbid lol) you cannot notice anything, nor even any type of fancy pattern.

I AM EXCITED!! :D I want to go home already and my day has only just started. I have a full day of classes non stop from 9am to 3pm. Boo.
- - -

The plushies I bought at Anime Expo last year~ The first items I bought and they even came with 'limited edition pins' xD So they are sooo cute, they are the mascots of the con.

This is a selection of the manga I have. I have several spread about my room. 3/4th of this was bought at AX, and the .hack and time stranger manga I bought at the book store on campus! ;D I want more~ I just need to finish reading them.
- - -

Just knowing that the yarn is still sitting there at home... is killing me! I am so excited... I wish I could just call in sick to school like in elementary school when I didn't want to go. *pout* I cannot wait to get started.

No comments: