Thursday, February 5, 2009

just a bit wet


just a bit wet, originally uploaded by hsailormoon.

Yeah, seriously, just a bit or rain!

That circle in the middle is what they call the reflection pool.

I personally call it... the Bird Bath, but now it is a bit more like a pond.

It is normally filled with water, but here its a bit over flowed.

- - -
It's so rain-y that inside the library (which this photo is the front of the library) is all doom and gloom. When they designed this building they were big on the natural sun light and since there is nothing but gray skies today, its kinda of gloomy inside also.

Jimmy and I had lunch at Subway, I had soup~

Then we went to the book store and I bought

Lip Stick Jungle by Candace Bushnell
&
The first 3 volumes of Ai Yori Aoshi by Kou Fumizkuki

:D No more spending money for me today... hopefully.

No comments: