Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Nom Nom Nom Twix and sock yarn~

So I finally have some photos to share~~~ nothing new... but stash knitting is always a nice surprise! ;D I have yet to figure out what patterns I want to use for my pretty pretty sock yarns... so I decided to go deep in my stash and use some of the 'cheaper' yarns for a new simple pattern. (when I cheap, I mean knit picks... and micheals sock yarn)
- - -

I started this sock last night~

stsmtu

I decided to take some photos of my sock knitting with the twix~ both so pretty~ ;D Half of it will go to Jimmy, he had to head to class 20 minutes ago. 

stsgg

I decided to knit the No-Purl Monkeys sock pattern... but I wanted to do toe up~ so I kept the chart pattern the same... so instead of a normal cuff down monkey's lace pattern going in a / \ way... my lace pattern is going in the opposite way \ / . I like it~ ;D
- - -
Needle Size: US 2 (2.25 mm)
Yarn: Knit Picks Felici (old colorway, I forget the name, it's at home)
(The colors of the yarn is more true in the first photo, the second photo shows the stitches better in the pattern)
- - -

One more day... and then I have spring break! Thank goodness! I am ready for two weeks to just sleep in and relax... honestly~

Time to pick up the needles and keep knitting.

No comments: