Sunday, September 28, 2008

Falling for Ewe Autumn Yarn Swap

Week #3 Question:
What meals or food means 'Fall' for you?


To me, that's a simple answer. Pumpkin bread.

My mom is infamous for her pumpkin bread in both sides of my family. Every time my mother goes to visit her family, they alwaysssss ask if she bought pumpkin bread and which one they could have. So she always brings plenty. So Thanksgiving and Christmas we make a ton of pumpkin bread and ever since I was little I would be the walnut grinder (with this funky device) for all these batches. Now it is just a waiting game as to when my Mom will start baking these and I will get recruited to grind the lovely walnuts (which honestly I don't even like them in the bread). xP
- - -

Now time for TONS of homework. I swear these teachers never quit! Oi

No comments: