Monday, September 29, 2008

Monday Monday Monday.


SSPX1635, originally uploaded by hsailormoon.

So... I did receive the yarn I ordered. It wasn't as pretty as I hoped in the hank; however, it is sooo pretty wound up. xD I hand wound it into a skein (I missed the debates because of it lol) that night and I love it. This will be my first time using superwash and bamboo. It has such nice colors~ I am pleased.

That is Socks enjoying the attention outside. This is taken on my phone. Alex and I went out and got him a new camera (Cannon 1100 something, light blue) at work. Which means that his older camera is now completely mine! xD 3.2 mp but it works well for me~ The macro is nice~ ;D So I need to start using that camera more often. (heh, It's been in my room for months though, lol but now it is 'mine')

This camera situation works out well because when we go to Blizzcon in 2 and a half weeks, we will each have our own camera for the event. ;D Then with my braces being off by thursday, I am totally going to be smiling like crazy~ xD

School is never ending. I just want a break already... and it has only been a month into it. I am just so tired too, I want to go take a nap really when I get home and do work later or what have you. I especially do not want to do a power point presentation right now and have it be a group presentation either, because then I have to work with people and get them ready to do it, verses me just doing it all at once and be done with it. Ugh.

I am so stiff right now too, I blame Socks. She kept me up for 2 hours last night running around my room and getting into things around my room that I couldn't sleep. Till I got sick of it and threw her out of my room and closed the door.

I have about a half an hour till I get to see Jimmy and cuddle with him. He makes me feel better. <3 I am going to snoop around Ravelry now. Bye.

No comments: