Monday, September 1, 2008

Sock's Fishy


socks fishy, originally uploaded by hsailormoon.

Our kitten Socks (yes that is her name, I liked Ami, but no one else did) lost her collar today, it was cute and pink and had sparkles. Boo.

But I made her a fishy toy with left over scrap yarn for the charity squares I have been working on. The pattern was suppose to be a felted fish toy, I made it with worsted acrylic (TLC Amore) on size 7 dpns. :D Came out to be the perfect fabric, then I stuffed the head with poly fill and left the tails open and sewed between the head and tail. :) She likes it, she tosses it up in the air a lot. I think I will make more of these for her, I have lots of worsted weight yarn to use up and tons of poly fill. ;D

Back to my English class homework. This reading is soooo dense, 25 pages was never so difficult. lol. But tomorrow I have one class which means chilling and studying in the morning with the thermos filled with yummy coffee and after class! :D

Oh I also ordered some sock yarn from knit picks.com (Felic striping) and harmony dpns in size 2 and 3. Yet it has a 'hold' placed on it, so I am going to have to call them tomorrow and find out what's up. :) I am excited to get those needles, I've been dying for them as time has gone by and decided to snag them up! :D

Also I am looking into making some baby blankets for friends of mine. It seems that tons of babies are poping out lately in my world of friends. o.o; Oi but <3

1 comment: