Wednesday, January 28, 2009

brain = done


IMG_7850, originally uploaded by hsailormoon.

Hi brain.

I miss you.
- - -

My brain is done. I've been sleeping tons lately... at least 8 hours and it is so great. I usually hit the hay at around 8-9 pm the latest and wake up at around 6:30am. Which honestly is quite nice!

Except, yesterday, I woke up at 4am to complete a paper... turned out rather well, I was proud of it. Then I went back to sleep for another hour till six.

Today, I have to wake up and complete 2 papers... but these are about a page or so each... so that is much simpler.

Yet, I feel sooo drained right now. Maybe I am getting sick... the back of my throat was very scratchy and hurt yesterday. Plus it has been dreadfully cold as of late... ok 50's... to us that is cold with an additional wind chill factor.

I just feel awful really right now. Sore and acky... no I cannot be sick... not now. I can be sick on Friday... and the rest of the weekend. But I have today and tomorrow with classes. Luckly they are just a few classes nothing hard core or anything. Hmm... I do have the lecture quiz in my geology class... boo. I need to study for that.

No comments: