Friday, January 9, 2009

CSET Woes


nophoto, originally uploaded by hsailormoon.

Just another random Cat photo I have.

- - -

So my first CSET is tomorrow.... at 7am (uck, so early). I am taking section 1... Language, Literature, Retoric, History, Social Science, Geography.

U.u; I am not sure how I am going to do on this test. Some/ most of the test questions are rather detailed.... so I don't know.

Also I should have studied more on the book I have (Cliff Notes). There is about 40 pages of material to study of outlines of information, like amazing outlines of the history portions etc. I think it basically is the answers I need to know... and I haven't even finished reading all of the history material. I've only just gotten to the World history section. I am so disappointed in myself... procrastination yet again.

The positive side to the CSET is that I can take these tests as many times as I need/want. Another benefit is that I do not have to pay for these tests, because the school can pay for them... but I honestly do not like the idea of taking tests multiple of times. However this is the first CSET test and I have no idea how the format is etc.... so it is a true learning experience.I also have a year to take and pass these tests. (3 Sections of CSET, and the CBEST, which I have signed up to take in Februrary)

I should have been more prepared for this... I hope I do pass... but I don't have much confidence in it.

Alex and I are going to get the mini vans break lights fixed (again! we did this 2-3 months ago). So I am going to bring my CSET book with me there.

I should get ready actually. We want to get to the shop early... before they get packed today. ttyl.

No comments: