Monday, January 5, 2009

sleep vs knit


slkt, originally uploaded by hsailormoon.

Such a difficult choice. I wish I could have this option every day of the year!

Last night I kept waking up and turning (also it was really cold all night) .... along with dreaming about disneyland/california adventure... it was an odd dream... just like the night before. ;p I was in love with all disney characters... and was having a hard time to choose who. I am crazy.

- -
This is Socks sleeping on my bed as I was working on the first glove... I am about the same spot on the second glove. I do not enjoy knitting it as much, mostly because I have to check a chart/pattern for each row... it's not difficult... just a bit tedious.
- -
Not going to CSUN today with Alex, for him to finish some paperwork. We are going tomorrow. So I will have sock knitting with me for the car ride... because I know I am not going to be driving. I am able to drive so much lately, because it is just around here, and I know this county so well... I don't have to think much about location etc. But I am excited to go there... because I haven't really been to the campus since Alex signed up to go to the school... 6 years ago! ;p So I barely remember it. xD
- -
I think it is time for me to curl up in bed and continue reading The Friday Night Knitting Club... I at page 200ish. :D Which is great. I am really enjoying it! I am wondering what happens in this book is continued in the second one. I can't wait. :)

No comments: