Monday, January 5, 2009

My Dashings!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21150936@N08/sets/72157612155005869/

These I finished a few weeks ago, and use them all the time. They are super warm and cozy. Also I loveeee the color ;D.



My fingerless gloves!

The pattern is called Dashing. The yarn is wool/ alpaca mix , Berroco Ultra Alpaca.

If you click the first link, it is to my 'set' of photos of this. :D


Close up of cable


Both gloves laying flat, palm side up.
Thumb openings never look pretty, in my opinion. ;p


This is what the cable looks like when it is worn. :) Much prettier, I think.

So yes... fingerless gloves.

No I am not emo. ;p They are nice and warm and comfy. :D Especially since it has been so cold lately.

1 comment:

Jocelyn said...

Ooh pretty Dashings. Don't you just love how they fly off the needles? Such quick gratification. Which reminds me I need to make the kids a pair each.